Organizations are facing profound change and rising complexity, accelerating at a scale, intensity and speed never experienced before.
- Executives are being asked to lead in new and inspiring ways
- Well-thought out strategies can change overnight
- Markets appear and disappear
- The sheer volume of work and demand feels insurmountable
The Trium Group, in collaboration with Generon International, invites you to join us for the next event in the Dialogues on the Future of Leadership series: Exploring Deeper Dimensions of Transformational Leadership: A Day with Joseph Jaworski
Through this interactive one-day workshop we will:
- Examine the critical questions, challenges and opportunities facing your business.
- Discern whether you are treating symptoms or solving problems and why the latest “program” fails to produce sustainable results.
- Learn about tools that will help you to anticipate challenges and identify opportunities.
- Discover how to use these tools to create sustainable solutions for your organization.
- Cultivate authentic, lasting relationships with other supportive business leaders.
FEATURED PRESENTER: JOSEPH JAWORSKI
Joseph Jaworski is co-founder and chairman of Generon International and the founder of the American Leadership Forum, an NGO responsible for developing the practice of collaborative leadership. He has led the Royal Dutch/Shell Group’s renowned team of scenario planners, served as senior fellow and board member for the MIT Center for Organizational Learning, and co-founded the Society for Organizational Learning. He is also the best-selling author ofSynchronicity: The Inner Path of Leadership and Source: The Inner Path of Knowledge Creation.
This is a unique opportunity to bring you and other influential business leaders together to continue exploring the future of leadership. We hope you will join us!
Back to Index