Our Values & Beliefs
We believe we can help clients solve their most complex challenges and achieve extraordinary, sustainable results by working closely with them to understand what's possible for themselves and their organizations.
With this in mind, Trium's five values help us stay focused on delivering distinctive client service and fundamentally guide what we do and how we do it every day.
Here are Our Values and how they come to life:
1. Authenticity. We will be open and honest in what we say and do, communicating in a candid, pretense-free manner that advances our dialogue and trust even when this means speaking the hardest of truths.
2. Responsibility. We will operate with the mindset that we can always do something to affect a situation or make a difference―directly or indirectly―by way of our actions, inactions and interpretations.
3. Persistence in mission. We will act with a relentless problem-solving orientation to achieve desired outcomes, embracing roadblocks and interference as part of everyday life rather than being fazed by them.
4. Possibility. We see potential in every moment. We look beyond what is to what could be, rising above real or imagined obstacles. We create options that can lead to outcomes that would have previously been viewed as impossible.
5. Relationship. We connect to each other, our clients, and our communities with intention, compassion, and presence.
These values are touchstones and philosophies.
Underlying them are five core beliefs that also warrant attention:
― A different approach. We recognize the need to address both the business and human levers within organizations because doing anything less is often insufficient to unlock their full power and potential. This also means recognizing that different and better results are produced when we examine our beliefs, adopt those that serve us well, and shift away from those that limit us. And lastly, this means we work to co-create plans with our clients because they'll ultimately be more successful when they see the road ahead as inspiring and executable.
― It's in the dialogue. We believe most problems are solved by getting the right people into the right conversations. We listen intently, identify what's essential, remove barriers to progress, and advance the dialogue. Our clients almost always have what it takes to solve their problems, so we don't dictate "The Answer"―we act as trusted advisors to them, partnering to diagnose the problems and finding answers they can deliver.
― Entrepreneurial for clients. We believe in staying entrepreneurial, flexible and efficient. Our approach enables us to produce rapid results, respond to a number of changing and unfolding realities, and customize and craft our approach to each client's individual needs.
― We are our work. We believe Trium team members must role-model the mindsets and behaviors we ask our clients to embrace―after all, we're all on a journey of self-improvement, so intentionally stretching ourselves in order to learn is a "no regrets" activity. We recognize that personal growth and self-reflection are often the hardest things to do, but this is the only way to truly serve our clients and to ask them to take on the challenge as well.
― Making a difference. We believe that by creating brilliant organizations, we can create a positive, meaningful impact in the world.