Join us for a day of deep self-reflection, where you will be challenged to look at the underlying stories that impact your ability to be the leader you aspire to be.
Monday, October 21, 2019 in SF
Purpose-driven leaders are always seeking to change the world. Join us and learn how you can inspire change from a profoundly different orientation. Iconic teacher and author, Byron Katie, will partner with Andrew Blum, Founder and CEO of The Trium Group and long-time student of Katie, to showcase a radical way to approach today’s biggest workplace challenges through her powerful method of Inquiry. Throughout the day, we will participate in meaningful dialogue, self-reflection, and collaborative exercises that will provide you with a greater awareness for leading with connection and clarity – as well as a fundamentally different perspective on how best to create meaningful change. Join a committed group of leaders and senior executives in this groundbreaking dialogue and invite-only workshop.
- Time Magazine calls Katie “a spiritual innovator for the new millennium”
- New York Times Best-Selling Author of “Loving What Is”
- Eckhardt Tolle says “Byron Katie’s Work is a great blessing for our planet”
- Forbes contributor and globally-recognized thought leader
- Management consulting pioneer who has led breakthrough engagements at many of the world’s leading organizations
- Says the former President of VMWare, “Andrew is truly visionary. He knows his area of expertise better than anyone I’ve met in the past 25 years.”
Where: The Battery, San Francisco
Lunch will be served
Back to TriumIQ