Trium is a world-class consulting firm that combines the sophistication of McKinsey, the creativity of IDEO, and the intimacy of an elite boutique firm. It’s really one of a kind.Darren Gold, Partner
The Trium Group is hiring a talented and experienced Operations Manager to join our San Francisco Office. Our company culture encourages a mixture of personal and professional development as we lead our clients on a journey that changes them and their companies in a deep and permanent way. Come work in an environment that will challenge you every day to develop professionally and personally while supporting the most transformative business consulting work in the world.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a huge impact, where each member of the team is constantly bringing their A game, and where you will be perpetually challenged to punch above your weight then Trium is the place for you.
Here are a few things we are looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience in a collaborative project or operations role with some exposure to strategy, business development, or high-profile clients
- A high level of emotional maturity coupled with a detailed & analytical approach to your work
- A clear focus and passion around enabling people to do their best work
Here’s how to know if you will love this role:
- You are an over-achiever who performs best with a balance of tight deadline work and longer range strategic objectives
- You embrace ambiguity as an opportunity to flex your intelligence and expertise
- You want to be on a team with other highly competent people delivering transformational consulting work to top-level clients
This role involves being highly involved in client relationships while handling the logistics of consulting and coaching engagements, client off-sites and business development. You will be working directly with highly skilled practitioners of strategy/leadership/culture consulting and you will be on the front lines of their work through the entire business development and delivery process.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that your partner and project team is focused on the most important objectives. This involves maintaining long-range visibility into future needs and constraints, and making sure that the flow of work across many projects is being serviced. This includes scheduling partner meetings, collecting updates from client team meetings, preparing synopses for the team, identifying and managing deliverables, preparing the occasional proposal, emailing clients on behalf of partners, managing file-sharing libraries and overseeing project management systems. You will have direct interaction with C-level clients and their teams. Utmost professionalism is important, but also a casual comfort in your capabilities.
This role centers around the following responsibilities:
- Support project teams in scheduling client diagnostic interviews and other team client meetings
- Build effective relationships with client executives and their support staff
- Ensure all project documents are current on our file-sharing system
- Ensure completion and submission of client proposals and project deliverables, including significant PowerPoint work and direct C-level communication
- Manage logistics for client off-sites including space rental, catering, AV setup, and coordinating with client teams
- Work closely with a Partner providing direct support around scheduling, business development communications and opportunity tracking, and project logistics
- Work with the larger Operations team to develop strategies for increasing impact and effectiveness with internal process, business development, and delivery of client work
- Manage partner LinkedIn profiles and drive potential BD and networking opportunities
The Trium Group is a West Coast-based management consulting firm that helps organizations solve their most complex strategic, operational, cultural and leadership challenges. Trium delivers its work with a unique, higher-level mission: to change the world by changing the way business leaders think. Since it was founded in 1998, Trium has served more than 150 leading global companies including Activision, Barclays Global Investors, Cisco, Comcast, DropBox, GE, Gap, Genentech, McKesson, NetApp, SAP, Sephora, StubHub, VMware and Virgin Atlantic Airways.